Pulau Perhentian

Pulau Perhentian

Tokyo Fish Market - Casual encounter with a Japanese Celebrity - Tokyo - Japan




A few weeks ago, when I have visited the Tokyo Fish Market I've noticed a huge gathering in a pastry shop. People were queuing to take pictures with a man, wearing glasses and dressed as a Chef. I have just assumed that he was a famous Japanese Chef and took a few pictures as well.

Now, I have learned that his name is Terry Itoh and he is indeed very famous in Japan. Every Sunday, he appears on a TV Program called ''Sunday Japon'' at TSB (ch6) from 10:00 and also in several TV commercials.

Landing Away in Tokyo

1 comment:

restauratieatelier said...

dear Julietta, love to read your experiences in this amazing city...you are lucky!
and so am I as I can read about it, meanwhile visit my blog to see the world in Curacao,
love Marjan