Pulau Perhentian

Pulau Perhentian

Asakusa - Tokyo - Japan

Today, I visited Asakusa. I don’t know why it took me nearly 3 months to visit this area of Tokyo, as it was surprisingly nice. Actually, I think it’s one of my favorite parts of the city. I took a train to Ueno and walked for about 30 minutes to get there. On my way, I saw a restaurant with a peculiar menu ‘’snakes’’; they were alive, showcased in an aquarium, visible from the outside. I didn’t take a picture because seeing several snakes like that, was a bit too much for me to handle LOL.
I arrived at Asakusa through Kappabashi Dogugai Street, an 800 m long street lined up with more than 170 stores containing Japanese, Western and Chinese table and kitchenware. Then, I walked through Nakamise a covered street full with stores dating from the Edo period. I finished my visit at the Asakusajinja Shrine.

Landing Away in Japan












No comments: