Pulau Perhentian

Pulau Perhentian

Takanawa to Gotanda - Running Circuit - Tokyo - Japan


Ready, set, go! It’s a chilly autumn morning,
just a few minutes past 06:00AM

But nothing will deter me from running!

When I am nearly reaching the Tokyo American Club,
I see a fellow runner.





The street of the Hara Contemporary Museum of Art





I am finally reaching the river

My running circuit is along the this river





Buildings all over, this is Tokyo no doubt!



Reaching the first bridge!




Every day at 6:30AM sharp, this group of ladies practices Tai-Chi here,
they even have a radio playing music.


Just a few meters and I cross the bridge to return;


A view of Gotanda Station



And now, on the other side of the river on my way back


06:40AM



And after this hill I am almost at home! 5.2KM…
 
Landing Away in Japan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...you're a runner now!! :)
Well done. Nice pics...
Miss you all!
Pedro Lousa

Unknown said...

the eye of the tiger