Pulau Perhentian

Pulau Perhentian

Finally Beautiful Kyoto - Kyoto - Japan

I was very excited to visit Kyoto! I’ve heard so many stories about it, read books, and watched movies that my expectations were high! I didn’t get disappointed, Kyoto is beautiful city, with several Unesco World Heritage sites and a laid back feeling compared to Tokyo.
I went by Shinkansen (the bullet train), the trip from Tokyo is circa 2.30 hours.
On the first day, I rented a bike, strolled along the Kamo River, visited the Oshido, Asahi Touan and Asahido, the Gyon area, and ended up at the Teramicachi Shopping Arcade and the Nishiki Food Market. On the second day, I visited the Maruyama Park, the Kondaiji Temple, the Yasaka Pagoda and the Heian Jingu Shrine.
There’s a lot more to see in Kyoto, I could have easily stayed an extra nigh, so…I have the perfect excuse to return.

Landing Away in Japan








No comments: