Pulau Perhentian

Pulau Perhentian

Shinjuku - Tokyo - Japan

Last Sunday, I’ve returned to Shinjuku. I left home really early in the morning to avoid the high temperatures.
I’ve started visiting the west area which is lined up with skyscrapers. Walked through Shinjuku Southern Terrace, a 350m long promenade with various shops scattered along it, took pictures of the Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower, and the Metropolitan Government. I should have made a U turn there, but no…decided to visit the Shinjuku Central Park, an experience that I regret. This small park has a high number of homeless living there in improvised tents. It’s impossible to feel indifferent. They aren’t a threat at all…but I felt very impressed to say the least.
Back to Shinjuku station I visited the East Side. Passed by Kabukicho the entertainment area, the electric street, and ended my tour having a sushi lunch not far from the station.

Landing Away in Japan









No comments: